A Message from the President
A Message from Gary Mogyorodi, President, CSTB
Since our inception in January, 2007, we have:
- created the CSTB Not-For-Profit Corporation
- created the CSTB Constitution
- selected Becker Associates. Ltd. to manage our day to day activities
- arranged for exams to be available in English and French in Canada
- developed the CSTB website
- certified more than 800 people at the Foundation and Advanced Levels
- attended a number of ISTQB General Meetings and other related ISTQB Meetings
I would like to thank everyone for making the CSTB a success. I feel particularly lucky to be part of such a great organization. It is easy to be President when each board member shares the same vision of the CSTB. This shared vision is the core of our success. When people ask me about the CSTB, I brag that, as President, I’ve only had to vote once in the past three years, and then only because my vote was needed to make a quorum.
I would like to thank Stephanie Ripeau and Raymond Rivest for their contributions on the Executive Board during our first three years.
I welcome a returning board member, Paul Huddleston, as our Vice President.
I also welcome our new board members: Sammy Kolluru, Julie Lacroix and Iain McCowatt as VP’s at Large.
Mr. Gary Mogyorodi
Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
Certified Tester, Advanced Level – Functional Tester (CTAL-FT)
Certified Tester, Advanced Level – Test Manager (CTAL-TM)
President – Canadian Software Testing Board