Amanda Logue; CSTB Director of Marketing to speak at Yerevan Testing Days.
Amanda Logue (Canada)
Testing in the Gambling Industry
With over 400 jurisdictions world wide gambling industry games have many rules and regulations they must comply with. These rules impact operating systems, hardware, software, mathematics and visual and auditory functionality. Testing to ensure the games comply with all the jurisdictional rules the game will be played in follows many of the foundation level testing practices but expand in other areas such as compliance testing, return to player calculation testing and player perspective testing.
In this presentation attendees will learn about:
– the different types of gambling,
– the key concepts in the gambling industry,
– the role of an independent test lab and regulatory commissions,
– the test phases within the gambling industry,
– becoming a certified gambling industry tester.