Volunteer Position Available with CSTB
Canadian Software Testing Board
Vice President, Marketing
The Vice President, Marketing is one of 10 volunteer directors that governing the Canadian Software Testing Board. It is an elected position and the incumbent must be committed to the Board’s vision and mission.
Major responsibilities and duties include:
- Chair of the Marketing Committee and being responsible for overseeing all the committee’s activities including calling meetings;
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding future marketing activites
- Liaison between the Secretariat marketing activities and the Committee’s activities
- Recruit Committee members from other members of the Board and certified testers
- Ensure compliance with the marketing restrictions that may be defined by ISQTB
- Be the liaison between the ISQTB marketing working group and the Canadian Software Testing Board
Hours required: In addition to attending 2 hour Board meetings which are held every other month on the 3rd Monday , another two to three hours per month might need to be spent on the portfolio.
Requirements: Idealy the incumbent has experience marketing in the IT industry. It is not necessary that this Vice President be certified.
Please send your resume along with your covering letter to email@example.com.