Amanda Logue; CSTB Director of Marketing to speak at Yerevan Testing Days.
8 April 2019
Amanda Logue (Canada)
Testing in the Gambling Industry
With over 400 jurisdictions world wide gambling
industry games have many rules and regulations they must comply with. These
rules impact operating systems, hardware, software, mathematics and visual and
auditory functionality. Testing to ensure the games comply with all the
jurisdictional rules the game will be played in follows many of the foundation
level testing practices but expand in other areas such as compliance testing,
return to player calculation testing and player perspective testing.
In this presentation attendees will learn about:
– the different types of gambling,
– the key concepts in the gambling industry,
– the role of an independent test lab and regulatory commissions,
– the test phases within the gambling industry,
– becoming a certified gambling industry tester.